Child Protection: Club Policy Statement
BRADFORD ICE HOCKEY CLUB
Bradford Ice Hockey Club is committed to creating and maintaining the safest possible environment for children and young people to play Ice Hockey.
We do this by:
- Recognising that all children have the right to freedom from abuse.
- Ensuring that all our staff and volunteers are carefully selected and accept responsibility for helping to prevent the abuse of children in their care.
- Responding swiftly and appropriately to all suspicions or allegations of abuse, by providing parents and children with the opportunity to voice any concerns they may have.
- Appointing a Club Child Protection Officer who will take specific responsibility for child safety and act as the main point of contact for parents, children and outside agencies.
- Ensuring access to confidential information is restricted to the Club Child Protection Officer or the appropriate external authorities.
- Reviewing the effectiveness of the EIHA Child Protection Policy and activities each year at the Annual General Meeting.
Our Club Child Protection Officer is Barbara Brown
Mobile Tel No: 07702 194481